Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back From the Dead

'Tis the season to...aww, who cares...? :P


Nope. I have no good reason for not updating this blog in 9 months. I'm just lazy as hell.


I figure even if I'm the only person who reads this blog, at least it gives me an opportunity to see what works and what doesn't. I'm all for self-improvement.



This is what I wore to a swap meet on a Saturday morning. I didn't buy anything (cheapskate that I am), but I did see a nice set of pashmina shawls that I mulled over. REAL CASHMERE (at least, that's what the vendor said).



Red Belt - Ebay
Turqoise Sweater - Sirens (I think - I can't remember ;P)
Headband/Scarf - Walmart
Jeans - Guess?
Earrings - ??? (from vendor at a festival)

Later that night, this is what I wore to my work's Christmas Party. Last year I came late and by myself, so after I scrambled to find a seat, I was in "deer-caught-in-the-headlights" mode for a good 3 hours. This year I was a little smarter: I came early and brought a friend, so at least I had someone to talk to. The food was...meh...but all in all, it was an improvement on the fiasco last December.


Black Sweater/Tights - Walmart
Dress - Felix
Shoes - Pay-less
Coconut Earrings/Flower Necklace/Purse - Gifted from Grandma in the Bahamas

I also won a bottle of wine as a door prize - now I don't need to buy Mom a present!


No comments: