Monday, February 1, 2010

My First Fashion Post

Blooper pic: OMG, look at this idiot. She has her eyes closed during the shot.

So, I watched the Grammys last night. It sucked (what's new?).

I guess if I'm going to call this my fashion blog, I should offer some fashion. So here is a brief intro into my personal style:

Greetings, Earthlings. I come in peace...in a wrinkled Police t-shirt

This is the first photo that I took for my blog. This is my casual wear for walking around town.


This next picture is one I took yesterday. I was going to a local concert, and I was going for a "kinda-dressed-up-but-not-to-the-point-where-I'm-trying-too-hard" sorta look. Notice the giant green bead necklace: I bought that about 2 years ago, and to my knowledge it's the first time I ever wore the darn thing.

*Sigh*

I actually just took this photo today. This is what I wore when my dad and I were going to eat lunch at a buffet.

This one....didn't quite come out the way that I had planned. I guess the lighting was poor; couple that with our urgency to leave and my jacked-up hairstyle, and you got yourself a solid 4.3/10 photograph. This one definitely this one needs a do-over.

I'll try to be more frequent with these style-logs in the future.



No comments: